No Worries services are freely accessible to anyone between 13 and 24 years old, even if you are not a registered patient. Free, confidential appointments are available with a practice nurse or a GP within 24 hours.
Our No Worries service offers:
- Contraception and contraception advice
- Emergency contraception and emergency contraception advice
- Free pregnancy testing
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs) such as chlamydia
- Providing self-check chlamydia kits
- Testing and counselling for HIV and AIDS
If you require advice and support with a sexual health matter or you think you have a problem you would like to discuss, ask for a No Worries appointment at reception.
For more information on sexual health, contraception and available services, please visit the websites below:
- Free Chlamydia and STI Test
- CASH Clinic Information – Or you can telephone 01722 425 120 for your nearest Wiltshire CASH service.
- Contraception Guide – NHS Choices
- Sexual Health Topics – NHS Choices
- Family Planning Association: Sexual Health Advice
- British Pregnancy Advisory Service
- Marie Stopes
- Sexual Dysfunction