Unfortunately, due to a national delivery issue we have had to cancel the flu clincis for:
- Saturday 18th September
- Sunday 19th September
- Saturday 25th September
The flu clinic for th 26th September will still go ahead.
We will contact these patients who have had their appointment cancelled again when we receive confirmation of the new delivery date and send them another invite to book into our next clinic.
We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused.
All eligible patients for the Flu vaccine will recieve an invitation by text or a letter.
When you come to the surgery, please be aware:
- To follow the signage to the correct entrance
- Only arrive 5 minutes before your appointment to avoid crowding
- You will be required to wear a face mask inside the surgery
- Social distancing rules will apply
- Come alone or with a carer if required
- Wear suitable clothing to allow easy access to your upper arm
- If you have any covid symptoms, please cancel your appointment. We will give you further advice on rebooking your appointment at a later date.
We thank you for your understanding and assistance as we continue with our Covid safety measures.
We very much look forward to seeing you at one of our Flu clinics at The Avenue Surgery in the coming months.